``

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Park Farm Marina Tuesday 5 December 2017

The only other boat at Bramble Cuttings left a 8am this morning, we were away at 10 am. The Broken Cross Boat Club who maintain and improve these moorings have provided a picnic bench with wheel chair access, its a pity there are not more of these about. I don't expect it gets much use here as the site is not that wheelchair friendly at the moment, maybe they will make one of the moorings more disabled friendly.DSCF9861

We only did 3 miles today, a little over an hour, but in that time I saw at least 3 Kingfishers, I think this was the best photo I managed to take.DSCF9887

The Oakwood marina is really coming along now with a roof on the building and several pontoons installed.

DSCF9897  DSCF9896  DSCF9895 

Once back in the marina it was a case of draining the water system down and loading the car before setting off home. I like to leave the batteries as fully charged as I can when leaving the boat, although we have 2 small solar panels to maintain them while we are away, this was the charge reading just before I stopped the engine.DSCF9908

Today's Journey Map 113 miles in 1¼ hours

A map or the 11 day tripIMG_0237 (2)

No comments: