``

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Gmail and Blogger

A massage to all my fellow Bloggers.

I found out this week that if you send an email to someone who used Gmail as their mail server and you include your Blog address that email doesn't get delivered, it doesn't bounce it just disappears . This change has happened sometime in October.

I send an email to several friends when I am cruising telling them the Blog Address, but those who use Gmail never received them, non Gmail uses got them OK.

What has Gmail got against Blogger????????

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Whatever the problem is, it isn't that - I just did a test and sent my Blogger blog address to a gmail account and it arrived no problem. It would be surprising if Gmail did have a problem with Blogger as they are both owned by Google.